Gift Card Terms
Tavistock Restaurant Collection is not responsible for Gift Cards or eGift Cards that are lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission. You should read and be familiar with these Terms & Conditions. Acceptance or use of your Gift Card or eGift Card confirms your acceptance of all terms and conditions. All terms and conditions governing the Gift Card or eGift Card are void where prohibited by law.
Your Gift Card or eGift Card:
- May not be redeemed for cash unless otherwise required by law.
- May be used only toward the purchase of food, beverage, tax and gratuity at participating restaurants.
- May not be refunded unless the unused Gift Card or eGift Card is presented with the original receipt within fifteen (15) days of purchase.
- Is redeemable only up to the available balance.
- Is not reloadable.
- Traditional Gift Cards are shipped via USPS standard mail only. Additional costs may apply. Delivery delays may occur.
- eGift Cards may not be purchased outside the continental U.S.